NADCA says that we should inspect your air ducts because they get dirty. If you want a fresh home free of contaminants, then you have to maintain and clean the air ducts and all the parts of the home or business building. The EPA says that there is no evidence that shows cleaning ducts will improve the indoor air quality. However, they go ahead and recommend air duct cleaning if:
• You note visible signs of mold on hard surfaces of your HVAC system. The problem is, most of the components may not be visible and a professional has to use specialized equipment to inspect the system. If a professional shows that there is mold, you need to hire them to remove the dirt. After the cleaning, the professional will check for the conditions that cause the growth of the mold and help you correct it.
• There is vermin in your system. If insects and rodents build their nests in your system, they will produce waste in the system, and they can even cause some unpleasant smells inside the system. Our professionals will help you here. Call 866 494-6778 in Chicago, Illinois, and allow us to help you.
• Ducts are clogged. If the amount of dirt and dust that accumulates in your system is too much, then the particles might find their way into your home. These contaminants then make your indoor air quality poor. If you have allergies or asthma, the release of these substances in your air will affect your health.
You may not notice any of the above without a thorough inspection. In most cases, you will only have high utility bills, poor indoor air quality, and smells coming from your system. This is why you need to schedule an inspection with our experts in Chicago, Illinois for an air duct cleaning.
According to the EPA, cleaning your system will make your system more efficient and gives it a longer operating life. You have to do other maintenance practices to ensure that the system lasts many years, but removing dirt and dust and other contaminants is paramount.
Let Us Clean Your Ducts
Check out what we offer at https://www.airflowschicago.com/ or call our professionals at 866 494-6778, and we will be there to help you. We are your local air duct professionals in Chicago, Illinois, and we have over 19 years of cleaning now. If you need, we can provide a list of references so that you can ascertain that we offer the services we promise.
You need an air duct free of dirt more if someone in your household or office suffers from asthma or allergies. If members of your family suffer respiratory conditions that you think may be related to your HVAC system, allow us to maintain the system as you talk to your doctor.
Below are the reasons you should hire us:
• We are experienced
• We comply with NADCA’s standards
• Our procedures are safe, and we do not use any chemicals that can harm you or members of your family
• Our friendly experts work fast
• We have references to provide
• We give a free estimate of hour and cost of the service
• We do not have outrageous health claims, we remove dirt to make your system efficient
Call 866 494-6778 today or schedule an appoint on https://www.airflowschicago.com/ in Chicago, Illinois.